List of features, updates and fixes per release version of SimpleSafe.
- UPDATE - Update database connector for default compatibility with PHP 5.4 and above.
- UPDATE - Update procedure to include better warning/error feedback.
- FIX - Fix issue with displayed profile field value having slashes stripped (a visual, not functional bug).
- UPDATE - Update password reset method to improve security process.
- FIX - Allow for extremely long passwords for users.
- FIX - Issue with group order causing a group to become hidden.
- FIX - An updated PHP method causing method's return value to be interpreted incorrectly and therefore breaking AJAX requests.
- UPDATE - Allow disabling of update check
- UPDATE - Better validation on update procedure. Checks to ensure copying permission temporarily enabled.
- FIX - Fix issue where group order number causing issues with a user with matching ID number
- FEATURE - Duplicate profiles within a group (set in edit Profile)
- FEATURE - Allow special characters in password generator (set in Preferences)
- FEATURE - Order groups by custom position (set in edit Group)
- UPDATE - Import procedure now creates column in order (taking into account existing columns)
- UPDATE - Improved scrolling of group list when flowing out of window bounds
- FIX - 'Auto-logout' timeout and 'cookie' timeout fixed
- FIX - Undefined attribute in comet script
- FIX - Allowing email accounts with four character domain extensions (i.e. mobi)
- FIX - Improve parsing of login data when using previously incompatible special characters
- FIX - Fix user validation of modal template when accessing via direct request
- UPDATE - Removed deprecated functions from general validation rules
- FIX - Fixed issue when deleting group the AJAX not refreshing groups & fields correctly
- FIX - Fixed cookie error when trying to use variable that has not been declared
- UPDATE - Textarea option now available for fields
- UPDATE - Added automatic link for any field value that represents SFTP
- UPDATE - Fixed issues relating to CURL validation procedures
- UPDATE - Added automatic link for any field value that represents a https URI
- FIX - Added CURL setting specific to some server settings that causes failed request
- FIX - Fixed group list not showing navigation arrows after switching between groups
- FIX - Fixed incorrect labelling of previous version number
- FIX - Fixed bug with back-slashes duplicating when rendering password fields
- UPDATE - Increased timeout for CURL requests to SimpleSafe.net server
- UPDATE - Addition of loading icon when changing groups
- FIX - Improved handling of non-standard characters (e.g. em and en dashes) on incompatible servers and/or databases
- UPDATE - Additional security checks for AJAX calls and installation procedure
- UPDATE - Additional security check on forms to prevent XSS attacks on servers with minimum security options enabled
- FIX - Fixed issue with validation returning an error when system misinterprets 'internet connection not detected'
- FIX - Fixed incorrectly labelled sort options after changing groups
- FEATURE - Addition of groups
- FEATURE - Specify user access per group
- UPDATE - Requirements check prior to installation
- FIX - Fixed issue with incorrect session expiry
- FIX - Fixed issue with CURL feature when sending requests from secure site